Wrap yourself in the comfortable lifestyle that you can only find at Sundance Apartments. Located just off McFarland Boulevard, our modern apartments in Indianapolis, IN, are set against the backdrop of 30 acres of award-winning landscapes, making our community a secluded oasis of luxury amidst the bustling Greenwood area.
The SmartRent door lock is streamlined to add simplicity to your life. The lock provides key free entry, a motorized deadbolt with backlit keypad, and allows you to set temporary codes for friends and family whenever they need it. This lock runs on battery power to ensure you are never locked out.1 of 1
Free, Positive Only Credit Reporting for On-Time Rent Payments Featured amenity
Pet PolicyPets are welcome members of the Edward Rose & Sons family and are an important part of our community! For existing residents who are considering adding a pet or for new residents joining the community, we’re excited that you will be expanding your family and want to help by bringing some considerations to your attention before doing so.
- Two pets per apartment are permitted. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat should not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
- Dog breed restrictions include the following: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro de Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed’s lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum.
- Pets must be on a leash, controlled by the owner at all times when outside of their apartment
- Residents are responsible for pet damages within the apartments and outdoor landscaping. Pets must be curbed away from landscaping such as shrubs, flowers, small trees
- Domestic birds and fish are not included in the pet policy
- All pets must be spayed or neutered and are not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken.
- Immunization records & local licensing laws are required.
Pet Fees: One-time non-refundable pet fee of $300 per apartment and a monthly pet rent of $30 per pet are required.
Luxury Indianapolis Apartments
Choosing a home that fits your lifestyle is a guaranteed recipe for a stress-free living experience. As part of our pet-friendly community, all residents, furry buddies included, get to savor life to the fullest. We have a leash-free pet park, fully stocked lake for fishing, sparkling swimming pool with sundeck, tennis courts, and cascading water sculptures for you to enjoy. We also prepared a clubhouse that features an indoor racquetball court, full-circuit gym, business center, as well as other functional commodities such as ample free parking and 24-hour emergency maintenance.
Boasting a stately architecture, our modern apartments in Southside Indianapolis feature one and two-bedroom layouts that go up to 1,212 square feet, effortlessly adapting to any space requirements. Inside each of them, comfort abounds, and all the needed amenities such as in-unit washers and dryers, private patios or balconies, an optional flex space, along with generous storage space, are a given. More than this, living in one of our homes means being within walking distance of great eateries, charming pubs, vibrant nightlife, cozy cafs, as well as shopping centers. Commuting is just as simple thanks to our fast access to I-65 and I-465, which in turn puts downtown Indy, IUPUI, Ely Lilly, St Francis Hospital, Cummins, and virtually any destination in the city only minutes away.
Call to learn more about Sundance Apartments, or better yet, schedule a tour to meet us in person!